Author Topic: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS  (Read 10674 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Prego

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2880
  • Cred: 167
  • Gender: Male
  • Because I said so
  • Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 01:04:30 PM »
Brilliant stuff Cage and co.  :envy
Great report with some really  :clfoto:

Pretty sad about the illegal fishing but I have a feeling that most top spots are under severe pressure of over fishing by commercials

Offline CRANKMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 684
  • Cred: 58
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Louis Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 01:07:14 PM »
Brilliant Cage. Stunning report and pics.  :+ cred:  Sounds like you had a great trip.
>('>
                   )<((°>
     }<(({°>

Offline CLS

  • Born to fish forced to work.
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1700
  • Cred: 114
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban - KZN
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2015, 02:01:22 PM »
great report and epic pics thanks
A bad days fishing is better than sitting at home moping.

Offline peterblace

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1151
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mozambique - Maputo
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2015, 03:07:54 PM »
gr8 report..aewsome trip...I wish!!!!

Offline sardinella

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 735
  • Cred: 24
  • Gender: Male
  • I like to spinfish
  • Location: St Lucia, KZN
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2015, 03:39:14 PM »
Fishing dreams turned into reality!!!
Thanks for the report.
Excellent skills on the pics.
 :+ cred:

Offline Fishaholic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 259
  • Cred: 23
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 05:17:19 PM »
 (clap) (clap) (clap)

Awesome report, thanks for sharing.

 :+ cred:

Offline Seventenths

  • Ultimate Legend
  • *****
  • Posts: 1454
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Treat people the way you would like to be treated!
  • Location: Agulhas/DRC
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 08:12:56 PM »
 :+ cred:  great Stuff!!

Offline roban

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: kzn pmb
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 08:44:03 PM »
Nice

Offline Cage

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 317
  • Cred: 64
  • Gender: Male
  • I FISH THEREFORE I LIVE
  • Location: JHB, Gauteng
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 08:47:19 AM »
thanks for all the comments chaps, gotto hand Kirk and the Dandelion crew the cred for the photography - many of the cool shots are stills from some of the gopro footage - I ooo'd and aaah'd about buying one for years now but really glad I bit the bullet and invested in one on this trip........ keen to capture more magic moments in the future..... :gt:

Offline L Hooker

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1330
  • Cred: 55
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 09:00:20 AM »
thanks for all the comments chaps, gotto hand Kirk and the Dandelion crew the cred for the photography - many of the cool shots are stills from some of the gopro footage - I ooo'd and aaah'd about buying one for years now but really glad I bit the bullet and invested in one on this trip........ keen to capture more magic moments in the future..... :gt:

Cage which gopro did you get im also toying with the idea of getting one been looking at the Hero4 Silver? (Like the in built screen)

Offline Cage

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 317
  • Cred: 64
  • Gender: Male
  • I FISH THEREFORE I LIVE
  • Location: JHB, Gauteng
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 09:26:08 AM »
Hero4 Silver - replied in your thread

Offline vismal

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 243
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Born to fish,forced to work!!
  • Location: Saldanha West Coast
Re: St Laz Nov 2015 - EPICNESS
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2015, 05:47:17 PM »
Great stuff Cage, thanks for sharing and well done.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal