Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
OFFSHORE ANGLING
»
Inshore Boating
»
Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks (Read 7351 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Shaun17
Ultimate member
Posts: 1614
Cred: 262
Gender:
Location: Durbs
Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
«
on:
August 13, 2015, 05:22:48 PM »
With the weather being so k*K lately I'm wanting to take the lighties fishing in the harbour. What I know about fishing in the harbour is dangerous...
Anyone who can help out with tackle suggestions, spots, bait, etc, would be most appreciated.
Logged
isivuba
Ultimate member
Posts: 1671
Cred: 265
Gender:
Work pays for the fishing trips
Location: Pretoria
Re: Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
«
Reply #1 on:
August 13, 2015, 05:33:43 PM »
Think Ziggy can help here?
Logged
Ziggy
Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 1672
Cred: 182
Gender:
Teeth that bite!
Location: Durban
Re: Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
«
Reply #2 on:
August 13, 2015, 05:43:01 PM »
Shaun - call me - see PM for number
Logged
dodger
always willing to help
Ultimate member
Posts: 1736
Cred: 164
Gender:
poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
«
Reply #3 on:
August 13, 2015, 06:04:15 PM »
I'm not sure, but don't you need a special permit, ferrymans licence?
Logged
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA
Shaun17
Ultimate member
Posts: 1614
Cred: 262
Gender:
Location: Durbs
Re: Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
«
Reply #4 on:
August 13, 2015, 06:40:52 PM »
Quote from: Ziggy on August 13, 2015, 05:43:01 PM
Shaun - call me - see PM for number
Thanks Stelios, will give you a call in the morning if that's ok
Logged
Ziggy
Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 1672
Cred: 182
Gender:
Teeth that bite!
Location: Durban
Re: Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
«
Reply #5 on:
August 13, 2015, 07:15:17 PM »
No problem. I will be on the water from about 9.30
Logged
dugong
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 1676
Cred: 54
Location: Durban - Warmwater country!!
Re: Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
«
Reply #6 on:
August 14, 2015, 08:37:29 AM »
Last year this time a lot of Garrick came out around the banks on live bait, one of my contractors caught and released plenty, not sure if they are around now but it could be worth trying.
I used to fish the bay a lot years ago but almost always at night for grunter, best spot was doing drifts near the coal appliance area
Logged
Just Fish!!!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
OFFSHORE ANGLING
»
Inshore Boating
»
Durban Harbour - Tips and Tricks
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal