i hope somebody can help.I have started fishing the bay about 6 months ago.Bass fishing being what i have always done this was all new and a lot of fun.I have a launching problem though.It was suggested to me that i join DBOA boat club because its affordable and so on.I did excactly that and they are a cool bunch off folks.The only hassle now is launching at the public slipway.I dont have a big boat.Its a 14.6 puma hull which i easaly launch with my Nissan Livina.The problem is that the slipway is so steap and slimy that at low tide i cant launch.If i get off the water late i am stuffed and laoding is out of the question.The car simly just wheelspins and i nearly drowned the wifes car a few weeks ago.Now we all know that that is not a good idea.
Can anybody suggest another club that has a more car friendly slipway perhaps.I realy enjoy fishing in the bay but the launching has put such a damper on it that i have completely given it up.