0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Nice Mike, can see the boys very happy.
I hope that oke in the photo is looking at a pic he just took and not on FB or something
You should have seen the fish he caught on Saturday... his PB by faaaarrrrr!Mike got married!
Its been a while since I posted a report, life gets so busy at times. [...] and I don't know what to put this down to.
Quote from: REEFMAN on February 22, 2016, 09:18:18 AMYou should have seen the fish he caught on Saturday... his PB by faaaarrrrr!Mike got married!Quote from: Capt. Hook on May 24, 2016, 07:47:25 AMIts been a while since I posted a report, life gets so busy at times. [...] and I don't know what to put this down to. Been a while Mike.... think YOU know why you haven't posted in a while