0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Good to hear Mike. You happy with the fuel consumption?
Wow that's an impressive system congrats. Please do take a few pics when out there using it, would love to see it at work
Quote from: Prego on November 26, 2015, 06:45:57 AMWow that's an impressive system congrats. Please do take a few pics when out there using it, would love to see it at work Thanks, am excited about it. Still need to learn how to use the weather overlay and how to go on to the internet with the unit.I think having updated SST, Current, Water Temp etc. overlay on the charts will help produce more fish.Transducer is huge
Quote from: Capt. Hook on November 26, 2015, 10:20:19 AMQuote from: Prego on November 26, 2015, 06:45:57 AMWow that's an impressive system congrats. Please do take a few pics when out there using it, would love to see it at work Thanks, am excited about it. Still need to learn how to use the weather overlay and how to go on to the internet with the unit.I think having updated SST, Current, Water Temp etc. overlay on the charts will help produce more fish.Transducer is huge Proof will be in pictures I hope.
Mike was kind enough to make my son and I out for a little bonding time on Saturday morning.Even though not as much time was spent on the water, it was great to share Troy's first trip "out to sea".Fat Girl flies with those Yammies and is such a smooth ride.Most impressed by the new hardware on the boat and what info is at Mike's fingertips.You made my sons Saturday a great one and I can never repay you for that.Thanks again guy.
Well done guy.What is the long fish from the contents of the guts?
Quote from: Timothy Scriven on December 18, 2015, 04:55:41 PMWell done guy.What is the long fish from the contents of the guts?No clue.Will research next year when I get some time