Author Topic: Any latest news on water levels at Fanies Island, Charters Creek and Flase Bay  (Read 4022 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DROM MP

  • DROM
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 79
  • Cred: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Why? - "Because I can"
  • Location: Komatipoort Mpumalanga
Compliments to all for 2015!
Just wanted to enquire if nayone has some new information around the water levels and current fishing success at Fanies Islans, Charters Creek and False Bay as I intend going there sometime soon?
I know launching is still a challenge but something i believe could be overcome if you launch at Lister point although very rocky?
 
Any updates welcome please

Offline sardinella

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 735
  • Cred: 24
  • Gender: Male
  • I like to spinfish
  • Location: St Lucia, KZN
Water level in lake is about half a meter below normal. Area has had very little rainfall

Offline Fishhard

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Krugersdorp,Gauteng
Hi there any more up to date news on the levels and if they had rain ? :ScooT:

Offline Rory mundy

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1762
  • Cred: 66
  • Gender: Male
  • vidalbum
  • Location: St Lucia
water is flowing in to the estuary but going to take a while for it to come up at fanies

vidalbum

Offline Fishhard

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Krugersdorp,Gauteng
water is flowing in to the estuary but going to take a while for it to come up at fanies
  I was there late dec and beginning Jan. Trust the water levels are the same as then average 1,5m

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal