Author Topic: Progress of beach trolley  (Read 3373 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hrogers

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 631
  • Cred: 25
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kriel - Mpumalanga
Progress of beach trolley
« on: May 01, 2014, 03:07:29 PM »
This is how the beach trolley currently look.
Still not complete - Another rod holder on a angle must still be attached.
That is for when moving the trolley it won't have a effect on you, if the rod holder is 90*
then it will not be very easy to push or pull the trolley as the rods would have a bad effect on you by hitting you on the head etc.
Tape measured tape is glued on one of the supports the rest of the tape is beneath the support in a small plastic bottle.  Crate are mounted on the bottom for all the goodies.
I'm not planning to take heavy stuff, I want to travel as light as possible on the beach
Still looking for the inflatable wheels

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Progress of beach trolley
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 05:35:27 PM »
looks nice; there was a chap I met in Park Rynie (kzn south coast) many years ago with a similar outfit and it worked for him.
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal