0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
and the best going fishing with dry nuts
I have no space
Quote from: jaenswart on January 22, 2014, 02:49:52 PMI have no spaceMine is exactly the same bud and fits and looks great. They used long bolts with spacers. So in effect the push plate presses against the spacers and the spacers against the hull...............capiche??
Hey Jean I have a 170 like yours they have put a push plate on. Z craft did it for me. They lower the steering ram and lower the step it goes just above that works pretty well. They reinforce the battery box so it's stronger.
Here is a picture
Sorry Jaen changing the subject, are you running 90hp honda's on your boat?
Does the push plate have to be fitted in the middle or can it be offset? I've got a wheel for the forward launch mounted where the push plate would ordinarily go...
Quote from: Shaun17 on January 22, 2014, 02:29:46 PMDoes the push plate have to be fitted in the middle or can it be offset? I've got a wheel for the forward launch mounted where the push plate would ordinarily go...Any suggestions on where to fit a push plate?
You don't find them to heavy for the boat. I have heard the Hondas are brilliant, busy looking around at moment, worried it might be to heavy
Here you go...
Quote from: Shaun17 on January 23, 2014, 09:12:23 AMHere you go...Not much space there. You going to have to move the step and ladder to get a push plate onto there but then the step might be to high