Author Topic: Fly tying section on it's own  (Read 3272 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline briansflyfishing

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Not tonight baby, I gotta fly.
  • Location: Knysna - W/Cape
Fly tying section on it's own
« on: June 01, 2013, 07:42:38 AM »
Is there any fly tyers out there who would like to see Fly Tying as a section on its own where all things fly tying can be discussed?


I think that fly tying is such a large spectrum on its own that need not be amongst the Fly Fishing section.


I would like some thoughts on this guys and see where it takes us.


Cheers
Brian
Not tonight baby, I gotta fly!!!

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Fly tying section on it's own
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 12:39:54 PM »
Nice Idea , lets see what admin think  w;k

Offline SUPER ADMIN

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 334
  • Cred: 38
  • Gender: Male
Re: Fly tying section on it's own
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
Ok done.
Fly tieing ---> sub-forum of fly fishing. Moved some topics there already. Walkerskiller will do the rest on Monday....

http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?board=102.0

Offline briansflyfishing

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Not tonight baby, I gotta fly.
  • Location: Knysna - W/Cape
Re: Fly tying section on it's own
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »
 :happ: :happ: :happ:
Thank you Admin, quick moving there.




Brian
Not tonight baby, I gotta fly!!!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal