Author Topic: Paindane 2013 Report  (Read 8260 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Charles

  • The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1142
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • Never ever give up!
  • Location: Mossel Bay and Beni, DRC
Re: Paindane 2013 Report
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 03:52:57 PM »
 :welc: rangerraschke!

Offline isivuba

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1671
  • Cred: 265
  • Gender: Male
  • Work pays for the fishing trips
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Paindane 2013 Report
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 03:55:12 PM »
Hi Guys
I have also joined UA !!!!. Fishaholic was right Paindane was the best and with all our friends enjoyed it so much more. Although the weather was bad it will always be better than being at work. I deffenatly agree with the other guys Fishaholic outdid himself hope that all our reports would be done by him. Pertaining to the comment of Thys die Bosveld klong i have had a few people telling me that I look like him, but I am lacking the "los tong en baie praat".

Stywe lyne almal   

First, Fishaholic awesome report and some lekka YFT comming out there boet  :+ cred:
Secondly,  :welc: Rangerraschke hope you enjoy your stay
 
 

Offline Happy Dog

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 596
  • Cred: 78
  • Gender: Male
  • It is called Fishing and not catching
  • Location: Kloof KZN
Re: Paindane 2013 Report
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 05:46:18 PM »
 :welc: Rangerraschke

Offline Fishaholic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 259
  • Cred: 23
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: Paindane 2013 Report
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 07:52:21 PM »
Hi Guys
I have also joined UA !!!!. Fishaholic was right Paindane was the best and with all our friends enjoyed it so much more. Although the weather was bad it will always be better than being at work. I deffenatly agree with the other guys Fishaholic outdid himself hope that all our reports would be done by him. Pertaining to the comment of Thys die Bosveld klong i have had a few people telling me that I look like him, but I am lacking the "los tong en baie praat".

Stywe lyne almal   

Great stuff, Rudolf  :welc: 

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Paindane 2013 Report
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 08:56:27 PM »
 :welc:  Welcome boet!
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline rangerraschke

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Just want to fish and hunt
  • Location: Gauteng
Re: Paindane 2013 Report
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 02:33:29 PM »
Hi every one thanks for the  :welc: and hope that i can extend my spicies list  :sailf: .
I will definitely pic your minds for info as i am also still a green horn with some background from a nice skipper.
 :ford: 

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal