Author Topic: Tohushima sj 6000  (Read 4847 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Tohushima sj 6000
« on: April 16, 2013, 04:24:04 PM »
we have in our tackle collection one of these reels, not sure how we came to get it, but does any one know anything about them?
it has 6+1 ball bearings and feels very sturdy, smooth retrieve, it will take 200m of a 0.35mm line and thats all we know about it, any more info out there?
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline John F

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 6563
  • Cred: 522
  • Gender: Male
  • Virtus et Honos
  • Location: Maputo - Mozambique
Re: Tohushima sj 6000
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 04:58:06 PM »
Made in China by Fishing Tackle Brother http://www.ftbfishing.com
Acecraft 660 DV
Yeld cat 19 (Sold)
Gemini 520 Crusader (Sold)

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Tohushima sj 6000
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »
Made in China by Fishing Tackle Brother http://www.ftbfishing.com


thanks John, they are rated as salt water proof, just pulled the drag with my scale and there is a direct drag of 6-8lbs which is pretty useful
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal