On Saturday, myself, brandy and Mrs. Simpson went to Dowerglen Dam. Myself and Aimee were throwing for bass and Brandon had 2 carp rods out.
With my first throw I lost my PB Largemouth Bass, with Aimee as my witness, the fish looked about 2kgs, was huge. I casted up against some structure with a Salmo Hornet, let the lure sink and after one turn I was vas, the Bass took a lot of line and then on its second jump threw the lure, I was so bleak and casted and casted after that to no avail. No second chance at this monster.
Shortly after that Brandons carp rod ran, it is the first time in a while I have seen a Carp come out, it was a beautiful fish in fine condition, about 1.5kgs and was safely released. It took a size 4 Diachii with 2 Stevenson Almond floaties...
