0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Prego...today I saw Marcos in the morning...he was hidding some secret weapon on the freezer...he is full of secrets hein!!!tight lines bru...regarding Maguro there were some preparations as well* new club shed (thanks Marcos)...now she has a new home...and my missus is all happy because seh found that there's an extra room at home* new rod rack (thanks L Hooker for bringing...many thanks Prego for following the construction...thanks Marcos for helping with the mount)* water separators/fuel filter/new hour meters are being mounted at the moment (thanks Prego)* a pair of extra jerrycans donated by Pinduca...they were about to be binned and are in perfect shape...I grabbed them, cleaned them and they ready for Saturday* new props will be mounted on Friday (thanks Prego)...according to Prego I will have pink props to match with my new pink columbia shirt and the speedos(that will be the dress code aboard Maguro)
Thanks for the wishes guys. We'll fish hard hopefully beat Prego by more than 200 gr!!! Lol