0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Howzit Gareth, I have caught them in Port Alfred, but the guys get them in Knysna as well. They are said to occur all the way to Mosselbaai!
Quote from: WalkersKiller on June 08, 2012, 01:36:05 PMHowzit Gareth, I have caught them in Port Alfred, but the guys get them in Knysna as well. They are said to occur all the way to Mosselbaai!Only when the water is warmer than 22 degrees.
Quote from: SAfish on June 08, 2012, 01:49:50 PMQuote from: WalkersKiller on June 08, 2012, 01:36:05 PMHowzit Gareth, I have caught them in Port Alfred, but the guys get them in Knysna as well. They are said to occur all the way to Mosselbaai!Only when the water is warmer than 22 degrees. How often does that occur and when!
Gents, Need some info. Whats happening this time of year in Witsands? Gonna have a week off in July and got vis koors. Is Witsands the spot this time of year? Do ya'll know of a better place? Ciao,Shaker