0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Those are some awesome flies!!!
Homes, keep the 5th September open!
Eish..... I hope to !
May I tag along as well? will try to lube you with beer or a nice ale to get all the info out of you
Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and need some advise on what to use to tie a mayfly tail and where to buy the stuff?
Thats my birthday, where we going and are there strippers??
I'll drive, you bring the credit card!
No ways, the last time I tried to swipe my card I got slapped and kicked out.....
Glad I've found this thread as an opportunity to fish for Yellows one of the days.It will be exciting as it is a new species for me with it's own do's and don'ts.I believe it is a wonderful fish to stalk and catch and hopefully will hook and land a few.Brian, it's the best quarry you can get. However with the water at 12 deg ( measured this morning ) the fishing is more than difficult. Different tactics and different flies. If you like getting very frustrated, then join me, I am on the Vaal nearly every weekend.Brian