So off I went to Mias in Fourways earlier today to stock-up on some drop shot lures and jigheads and GOEIE

was I in for a surprise. Here's what I wanted to buy but the costs just seemed waaayyyyyy to expensive, were they trying to rip me off or is this really what the stuff costs:
1/4 oz Nitro Jigheads x 1 = R97.50
1/2 oz Nitro Jigheads x 1 = R97.50
3/4 oz Nitro Jigheads x 1 = R97.50
1 oz Nitro Jigheads x 1 = R115.00
Tub of 2" Berkeley Camo worm x 1 = R370.00
Packet of 4" Berkeley Camo worm x 1 = R140.00
Packet of 5" Berkeley Blood worm x 1 = R140.00
Packet of 2" or 3" Berkeley shrimp x 1 = R140.00
A whopping total of almost R1200 for an entry level ...

... that is almost double what I paid for my new rod, reel and braid ...
Are these prices realistic? Any recommendation on where else to go and look?