0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Ok chaps, here I my thought. After many 1/8oz jigs and finesse minows ect, I have only cought one halfbeak in Moz!!! So I'm canning this idea, moving up to 2oz/ 3oz jigheads, 6 to 8 inch plastics to go after the bigger fish. Question now is, were to get the jigheads?
Here is the new Beans Jighead from Owner. Shaped like a bean, it stops the bait from ever falling over when it touches the floor. Keeps it looking realistic.
Send me your postal addy, I'll send you some 3 Oz jig heads.
What is the average price of berkley gulp packets because the other day I got a packet of chartreuse pepper neon 5 or 4 inch minnows for like R60 I remember them being more expensive?
Oh, and another question, how long does those buckets last with the juicies in? Meaning if the fish don't chow them, how long will it last being stored in a cool dark place like in the garage?
Hi Jakes, dont waste much money on all these fads. Cammo worm (for bottom/reef grazers) and (med) Jerk Shads if you see the sprats are cooking. Will be bringing a variety you welcome to try/use all till you decide if its for you and you see what works. Save as much money as possible for beer - Gareth drinks a lot !!!!