0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
many ways to rig a livey depends on what the livey is Circle or double js A mullet on double 11/0s
Quote from: boepsie on October 27, 2013, 06:18:47 PMmany ways to rig a livey depends on what the livey is Circle or double js A mullet on double 11/0sBoepsie, its been a while since I caught a fish to eat, so that size mullet would go straight into the frying pan if it was me.
Quote from: LUPO on October 28, 2013, 11:39:15 AMQuote from: boepsie on October 27, 2013, 06:18:47 PMmany ways to rig a livey depends on what the livey is Circle or double js A mullet on double 11/0sBoepsie, its been a while since I caught a fish to eat, so that size mullet would go straight into the frying pan if it was me.Even better on the braai Nee SIES ! I will rather drink a bottle of cooking oil !
Quote from: LUPO on October 28, 2013, 11:39:15 AMQuote from: boepsie on October 27, 2013, 06:18:47 PMmany ways to rig a livey depends on what the livey is Circle or double js A mullet on double 11/0sBoepsie, its been a while since I caught a fish to eat, so that size mullet would go straight into the frying pan if it was me.Even better on the braai