Thanks Haroldg.
I actually bought the 3000 and then another 5000 and yes the 5000 feels a bit out of balance.
The 3000 also is just left of the scale again. I bet the 4k will be a
I have a 11" Archipelago and that again does feel a bit out with the 5k and i believe a 6k will serve better.
But for now the 3k will go on my 7" outfit. The 5k will have to do with the Archipelago for now and i will be waiting to hear from you and then maybe get the 4k for the DS outfit.
A DC Oval is in the cards and might pair well with the 5k and then I'll get a 6k for the Archipelago.
I must admit that this is how it seems now. I have yet to spool any of the Sustains and the balance might change with the weight of the braid?
Thanks for the offer and I will appreciate your feedback.
The nice thing about this situation is that it seems I have a lot of excuses to satisfy my TA