ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
OFFSHORE ANGLING => Inshore Boating => Topic started by: DROM MP on January 13, 2015, 11:55:41 AM
-
Compliments to all for 2015!
Just wanted to enquire if nayone has some new information around the water levels and current fishing success at Fanies Islans, Charters Creek and False Bay as I intend going there sometime soon?
I know launching is still a challenge but something i believe could be overcome if you launch at Lister point although very rocky?
Any updates welcome please
-
Water level in lake is about half a meter below normal. Area has had very little rainfall
-
Hi there any more up to date news on the levels and if they had rain ? :ScooT:
-
water is flowing in to the estuary but going to take a while for it to come up at fanies
-
water is flowing in to the estuary but going to take a while for it to come up at fanies
I was there late dec and beginning Jan. Trust the water levels are the same as then average 1,5m