0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Dormisch Absi - Really nice, would love to have one of those
:shre: they look great, see that the http://www.dormisch-absi.com.ar/ site is down, will research them a bit.
HI E.TWould you mind sharing your 4WT ideal reels with us, as that is for targeting small fish I would still like a good one..
I wouldn't touch those Explorer Eclipse reels - old or new version, they're just plain rubbish.The center screw holding the spool on the reel used to come loose on the old one and simply get lost.The guys used to glue the screws on.
For the reply, and I will be looking into this, got the 4WT for a great deal and have 6 WT gear as well so thought it might be a good WT to ad to the arsenal. Will be doing some homework on these, thanks again.