0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Lichia amia on February 09, 2012, 01:49:20 PM Koos , what camera do you use ??I use a Fuji Film XP20. No housings needed like on the Sea & Sea I had.
Koos , what camera do you use ??
Worst = any man made put and take stockie place.Best = Witte, LourensThe wilder and more pristine, the better.
Quote from: travelmember on February 09, 2012, 04:54:49 PMWorst = any man made put and take stockie place.Best = Witte, LourensThe wilder and more pristine, the better.now, now - those are Walkers Killers favourite places fro trout
Assume its your boots, and not you holding the Camera?
Best - Trout Hideaway Pilgrim’s Rest Must be the best spot (or at least in top 3) in South Africa, if you want to catch a 10 Pounder that is the place where you could hook one, I hooked a few big ones all left me but a great place, Rivers Dams and weirs...
HI E.TThank you, That sounds great, I got a paid week as a gift a few months back, and must say I enjoyed the fising lost a few big ones, but had a great time the whole week. Will take you up on the offer when I travel there again..
Is Trout Hideaway still going, and is Adolf still running it? Last I heard he was sick and it was for sale. For a time it was SA's premier water. @ET, Rivendell and Highland Run nearby used to be very nice as well