Author Topic: Trip to private Vaal venue: 8 - 11 Dec (2 spots left)  (Read 2378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Williaby

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 26
  • Cred: 0
  • Location: Jhb
Trip to private Vaal venue: 8 - 11 Dec (2 spots left)
« on: November 21, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »
I have arranged a 4 day trip to Warrenton / Groenkloof with fellow forum member,   Etienne, who runs On the Fly   Adventure Camps from 8 - 11 December.

Here is a detailed report on the stretch of water to be fished just to   give you a taster.

I am sure after reading this you will definitely want   to add this venue to your "bucket list"    

If so, I   have some good news.....there are currently still two spots   available for this trip.

Please PM me if you are interested.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:13:52 AM by Williaby »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal