Author Topic: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!  (Read 4323 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:47:56 PM »
A while back, I purchased a Stealth fly rod and reel combo, nothing fancy, just a beginner setup.

Now this rod has never been fished... I think WK had about 5 casts at Leeukop with it.
Last week, while showing it to my uncle, the tip flew off the balcony, and was driven over...I was bummed  swr

Contacted Stealth yesterday, spoke to Jean, she said, come over, we'll have a look.
This morning, I went in, met with Jean and Ian, they managed to find another tip, and then wait for it, GAVE it to me !  :resp:

HUGE  :tkx: to Stealth, absolutely awesome service !

This newbie flyfisher will not be supporting another brand !

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 07:55:00 PM »
Wow that is awesome service, nice one!

Regardless if it's a beginners setup, that rod is lekker and casts nicely! You need to test it out sometime Homes  :hnthnt:

Offline Rods

  • R.I.P. our good friend
  • Ultimate Legend
  • *****
  • Posts: 469
  • Cred: 39
  • Location: Empangeni; KZN
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 07:59:52 PM »
Wow.  You definitely struggle to find service like that these days.  Big ups to the people at Stealth.  :resp:

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 12:06:19 PM »
Yup !
WK, I plan on doing the Vaal Shuffle soon !

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 12:28:28 PM »
Yup !
WK, I plan on doing the Vaal Shuffle soon !
About time  (clap) :frid .
Next weekend Homes ? Sunday Dawns Crack to 12:00, back at Possie  by 14:00 ?

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
Thats the plan !!!!

Offline SAfish

  • Angler of the Month - April 2015
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 4238
  • Cred: 137
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knysna, South Africa
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 12:33:53 PM »
Awesome service.  (clap) Big thumbs up to the people of Stealth.  :win:

Offline Wynand13

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 285
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Krugersdorp
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 04:36:21 PM »
    I would  like to compliment Stealth as well. I recently purchased 2 pairs of the new range  of glasses YK8836 Brown Polarised and must say that they are definitely great  for sight fishing and they gave me great joy the first morning I wore them.
However  both suffered the same fate. They broke while on my head, at close to
Similar  places, in the middle, mid day just as the sun really hits down on them...  Emailed Gareth  Adams from Stealth, he arranged to come by my office, and gave me 2 new pairs,  no questions asked, took the old ones back, must say I do appreciate the after  sales service.. :resp:
There’s more to life than fishing – a significant small bit that I haven’t figured out yet….

Offline Luke13

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Cred: 5
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fourways
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 09:54:13 AM »
Great to know that companies still give service, I recently bought a rod on special, broke after first day casting, went back to shop, they closed down, email the supplier to no avail, as those rods were apparantly years old before I got them.. Lesson learned..

Offline Wynand13

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 285
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Krugersdorp
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 10:55:12 AM »
In Afrikaans they say: Goedkoop koop is duur Koop. Sometimes the discount is there for a reason, however tough luck Hope it did not put you back to much...
There’s more to life than fishing – a significant small bit that I haven’t figured out yet….

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Stealth - Awesome Service !!!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »
Yup !
WK, I plan on doing the Vaal Shuffle soon !
About time  (clap) :frid .
Next weekend Homes ? Sunday Dawns Crack to 12:00, back at Possie  by 14:00 ?

Not this weekend? I got a pass for this weekend but next weekend if a big no no for me :(
Squid Happens!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal