0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Krissi if you ever get the time to post some photos Im sure the guys would love to see it I know I would certainly be interested
Quote from: Half-Pint on October 31, 2011, 08:35:05 AMKrissi if you ever get the time to post some photos Im sure the guys would love to see it I know I would certainly be interested I will do it with pleasure HP - I was scared it would be seen as advertising, so have been reluctant to discuss the hatchery.
Quote from: krissi on October 31, 2011, 08:53:02 AMQuote from: Half-Pint on October 31, 2011, 08:35:05 AMKrissi if you ever get the time to post some photos Im sure the guys would love to see it I know I would certainly be interested I will do it with pleasure HP - I was scared it would be seen as advertising, so have been reluctant to discuss the hatchery. Advertising!? With pleasure... UA owes you BIG time Krissi!
Quote from: REEFMAN on October 31, 2011, 12:46:16 PMQuote from: krissi on October 31, 2011, 08:53:02 AMQuote from: Half-Pint on October 31, 2011, 08:35:05 AMKrissi if you ever get the time to post some photos Im sure the guys would love to see it I know I would certainly be interested I will do it with pleasure HP - I was scared it would be seen as advertising, so have been reluctant to discuss the hatchery. Advertising!? With pleasure... UA owes you BIG time Krissi! Thanks Reefz - I am happy to discuss the hatchery and especially learn from others who may know of or have one - most of my clients are local, as carting the little blighters is tricky, so I certainly won't impact on the suppliers up north .
Really interesting stuff Krissi. Like Gareth I also find the whole fish farm thing very interesting. Some distant members of our family own a trout farm up here in JHB and their biggest problem is keeping the temp down. In summer those dams get incredibly warm!