0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Thanks guys. We all had share in this trip. It would not have been the same without you and all the input each guy brang. Even the bit that Garith forgot. Sorry lad I had to put that in their. Glad that it all went of smoothly and we all got back safely. When ever you guys get the feeling of doing one of theis trips again, call me.
The trip back to take PH and Ruan back, was a truly exceptional gesture.
Saw all the pics and read all the pranks!!!! Great stuff guys! Seems like my kinda trip!!!!!
Everyday I'm shufflin' was the theme song for the trip... and is still the theme right now... can't walk... still only shuffle...
you were doing a bit of shuffling when I came to fetch my back yesterday
.... fetch your back...... .... what else have u misplaced in the last 4 days...
Gareth bru you walk into these!