0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Omg anyone who has ever had there bare feet touch a cray when not expecting it in a bed will understand my terror
Amazing times I tell you... I did realise during this trip I must be one of the unfittest, forgetful, paranoid and not so street smart memners on
Dude I would of peed my pants in laughter Where the hell did you guys find a live crayfish??
First cast at brazen and I gooi one over Reefz ....thought he was going to send me to swim out and inspect his line! I felt so bad I think I actually would have.Roll on day 2 and there is me trying to get used to my new rod and bionic finger. Poor old Reefz was stuck next to me and spent more time dropping his rod to let me untangle it than he did fishing.
WK - the more I read this thread the more I think that your best option next time is to stick with the more genteel trout fishermen! These R&S heavies are a tough bunch! But is all sounded like fun anyway
had the same thoughts myself Ziggy
.... Come Vidal ..... will have to think up of some new stuff ....
Hi guys, It was great meeting up with all u guys. Really enjoyed myself. I'm sure that the next time we meet it would be even more fun & fish.Only wish u guys lived much closer to the coast, so we all can make more fishing trips together. Raveen
......We started cutting palm fronts .......