As promised guys here is the report. Sorry its only comming up now but I did not have the time to sit and concentrate on it for a while.
So as you all have heard some of us guys took a trip down into the Transkei for a well deserved break from our day today living.
The plan was that Bigfish (Raveen) and I would meet the Joburg guys along the way and then travel in convoy the rest of the way. The joburg guys being Reefman, Doc, Mike Pike, Kumz, Walkerskiller and now called Half Pint. Reasons to come later.
Raveen and I left early Thursday evening to pic up the keys for the cottage in Margate. To kill the time we stopped all over the show so that we would not have to wayt to long for the boys to arive at our meeting spot otherside Mbizana. Needles to say that by the time we arived and I had spoken to Mike about their ETA we where about three hours early. So we sat and when it got to cold we had to start the bakie and heat up again. Well they arived at about 3am. And for the first time we all met face to face and it was as if we had known each other for a very long time. This is when I greeted Brad and called him Half Pint after seeing how short he was. This name stuck with him for the remainder of the trip. After a coffy and smoke we left for the last leg of our trip down to the cottage. We aririved just before the sun came up. Tony managed to get to the top of the parking with his Jeep 4x4. Kumz and I had to setle with staying at the bottom of the parking because his Corsa and my Nissan did not have the 4x4.
After we all unpacked and setled down some of the guys decided to crash after the long trip for a quick recharge of the bateries. Some of us headed for the water for fish and test the water out.
Raveen, Garith and I thru some baits for what ever would take but to no availe. Garith decided to fish in a small pool for some of the resedent small fish and with some sort of luck he managed to get a small fish ( Klipfis ) I think it was . With trying to remove the hook the fish decided it would be a good idea to latch onto Gariths finger and to not let go. He got the fish of after some shaking of his finger.
We went up to the cottage later on and when the the guys woke up they decide to go for a walk down the beach and asee what they could catch. This is when I decided to crash and catch up to some sleep.
Apon their arival I was told that Mike had cought a Kob of 56cm I think it was. First fish on the first day with a brand new rod, the trip looked like it would be a cracker full of fish.
We setled down for the evening with some bunnies that Kumz had made for us and carried on sharing the stories we had of our fishing experiences with the odd

ot two in between.
As the guys started to fade after a long trip down Brad decided to go and have a nap. So as he went to the bathroom before heading to bed I planted a crayfish into his sleeping bag and we all waited for him to return to bed. We carried on with what we where doing so that he would not be the wizer and tha next thing their was this big bang and Brad standing next to us with big eyes looking like Frodo. We all cracked up laughing at him and he eventually went to bed. With all of this Garith and I where the last to hit the sack at about 23H00.
Saterday saw us all waking up up at 3am to start packing for Brazen. Kumz left his Corsa and sat on the back of the bakkie to Brazen with the other guys in the Jeep.
When we arrived we where greeted by all the ladies that where going to be our gillies for the trip down. With everything still being wet after the rains and the clay that had not dried as eyt. We had some good contenders for Wipe out show.
Raveen and I where right at the back of the group so we never got to hear all the sports on the way down but we managed to find out that Garith managed to leave his headlamp behind at the cottage and was poking Tony in the back of the head with his rods all the way down the hill.
We all started unpacking and setting the rods up and I noticed that Garith was only sitting in one spot and not moving. I later found out that he was ppoped after the walk down the hill and that the anticks of the night before had caught up to him.
Brad managed to cast right over Tony with the first cast and they damaged eac others line . With this I took Brad with Raveen and me to second ledge and we fished from their.
A while later we saw that Doc was on with a fish and he managed to land a small shark of about 5kg. The rest of the day was pretty bad and we could not intice any big fish to bite. We tried all sorts of bait but nothing, apart of the the shad, snapper and rockcod their was nothing.
The gillies where back with us at about 15H00 in the afternoon and we headed back to our cottage where we met up with PH and his son that would be spending the night with us and then leaving the following afternoon .
Garith managed to loos his smokes all over the show and spent most of the time looking for them. I think if what Tony said was true he would forget his own rear end if it was not for his belly botton. The night carried on with more

and plenty of

.
Sunday saw us all waiking up at 3am again to head of to the next point that we would be fishing for the day. As you guys have read in the other posts the road to the spot was real bad but we managed to make it thru the mes with out to much hasle.
Some of the guys put slide baits out and waited for the sun to rise so we could get some live bait. The day had no big fish for us but the games where full and we made sure that their was anough entertainment for all.
PH and his son had to leave us early that day so I took them back to the the cottage where they could pack and head home. After running the booby traped road full of mud holes and some hectic drop offs I was back with the guys on the rock. Still no fish. We managed to land the odd shad but still no big sharks.
After the trip up the hill we where all back at the cottage for a well deserved rest and some more cold ones.
We ended the weekend by leaving around 7am on Monday morning for Joburg and Durbs.
All in all the weekend was not the the best for fishing , but we mannaged to spend some very good moments with friends and good friends at that.
I would like to take this opertunity to thank all the guys that came on the trip with out you this would never had been the sucsess it was.
I will be posting some photos soon.