Author Topic: Report back from Port Edward  (Read 7546 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SAfish

  • Angler of the Month - April 2015
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 4238
  • Cred: 137
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knysna, South Africa
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 06:07:41 PM »
Good luck, Must-Byte, I hope you get some better weather tomorrow.  :tite

Offline Garrick

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 320
  • Cred: 30
  • Gender: Male
  • The Gentleman of the Sea
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 08:47:41 AM »
Good luck Brad.I know what you going through.The strange thing is that I read somewhere  about how excellant the fishing was at Splash Rocks but I was there and  the whole week there was not a single person on Splash fishing.I do know that the week before I went down the guys fished well at Splash but certainly not while I was there.the only person i saw fishing was some oke in a blistering SW trying to do some kite fishing but it was so difficult to get the bait over the waves which kept pounding and bringing it into the rocks.
ja well that is part of fishing.Like they say a bad days fishing is still better than a good days work........
Winners don't quit and Quitters don't win.

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 08:54:38 AM »
Great report Garrick... congrats to the lighties on some nice fish!!  (clap)

Offline Willie

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2033
  • Cred: 237
  • Gender: Male
  • Ultimate Novice
  • Location: Nelspruit Mpumalanga
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 08:56:49 AM »
Eish! sorry about the weather but it looks if you and your family had a good time. Great report (clap)
The worst day fishing is better than the best day at office

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 11:16:35 AM »
Thanks for the report Garrick, its a real pity the conditions were so tough. I'm going to try and sneak down to Port Edward in December, if all goes according to plan. :pray:

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »
Great report Garrick  :shre:  :clfoto:

Offline Garrick

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 320
  • Cred: 30
  • Gender: Male
  • The Gentleman of the Sea
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 02:15:50 PM »
Thanks guys.
I hope my next trip to the KZN Coastline is a better one :pray: .I am down for a week in September.This is going to be the warm up for the Vidal spectacular. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Winners don't quit and Quitters don't win.

Offline deezynking

  • Ultimate Chancer
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 930
  • Cred: 15
  • Gender: Male
  • Feeesshhhhh
  • Location: durban kzn
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »
nice report, sorry about the k** wetha bru.
hope ur september trip is much beta  :clfoto:
 
 
 

Offline Garrick

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 320
  • Cred: 30
  • Gender: Male
  • The Gentleman of the Sea
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2011, 03:17:22 PM »
nice report, sorry about the k** wetha bru.
hope ur september trip is much beta  :clfoto:
 
 
 

yeah I hope so too bud.Maybe we could meet and you can show me your secret spots.... w;k w;k
Winners don't quit and Quitters don't win.

J-Rock

  • Guest
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »
That's all part of the game. I'm sure the next trip will be a huge success. w;k

Offline MIKE PIKE

  • Ultimate Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3886
  • Cred: 196
  • Gender: Male
Re: Report back from Port Edward
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2011, 08:44:29 PM »
 (clap)   (clap) .. nice stuff Garrick, looks like the laaities had a good time.. :clfoto:

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal