0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
@ Stef Can you get the T-flex rod off the shelve or is it a custom rod ?
Stef I know what you are saying about the R900 dif. on the reels you must shop around.I had a price of R2000 and R2999 from one shop and R1850 and R2000 from the other. You can think for your self where went to.
I got mine at Basils hey...was there today saw the Ultegra 14000 goin for R1795 Been thinking about getting another one as my reel is not sounding to healthy! use the new one for in-eds and the older one for scrathing the reef when im swimming
Bit off topic, but do you guys know what the Ultegra 10000 goes for/should go for?
I can get one for you at R1670.00
Actionman, how do you rate the Shimano Tiralejo 12foot Spinning ?Cast rating is 4 - 12oz
Must be a great rod throwing plugs for GT's
I got mine custom built by Gremlins. They definately offer the best price built up for that rod