Author Topic: Leeuwkloof produces again  (Read 13277 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline woerman

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 116
  • Cred: 22
  • Gaan groot!
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 09:32:09 AM »
Dont  be a spoil sport now....  :unhap  :unhap  :hnthnt:  :hnthnt: :unhap  :unhap
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »
You gonna coach me?

.......@Reefs - Tony, you can't trust these guys so I will coach you and show you the secret spots.....

LOL! Reefs, I might have to join you on Francois' coaching lessons! I'm itching to flyfish a stillwater again, its been a while. If you guys imbibe me with sufficient bribing "material" you might just convince me into a demonstration of the "5 pint retrieve". Absolutely deadly... :craz: :pot:

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 03:24:04 PM »
LOL! Reefs, I might have to join you on Francois' coaching lessons! I'm itching to flyfish a stillwater again, its been a while. If you guys imbibe me with sufficient bribing "material" you might just convince me into a demonstration of the "5 pint retrieve". Absolutely deadly... :craz: :pot:

Yep, that 5 pint retrieve is almost a fish per cast . . . . So when we going fishing?
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »
Yep, that 5 pint retrieve is almost a fish per cast . . . . So when we going fishing?

Me going next week Thursday

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2011, 03:37:29 PM »
Me going next week Thursday


Nice! I'm doing a quick trip to the Vaal on Sunday
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 03:42:11 PM »

Nice! I'm doing a quick trip to the Vaal on Sunday


At 200 cum per second....

Be careful.

Next week this time I am sitting on the my float tube hunting for that 10lbs trout   :hnthnt:

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 03:46:46 PM »

At 200 cum per second....

Be careful.

Next week this time I am sitting on the my float tube hunting for that 10lbs trout   :hnthnt:

Above the barrage is only around 100, if you pick your spots carefully there is still quality fishing to had  w;k

Good luck with those 10lbers, that must be some serious fun!

I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Monster

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 270
  • Cred: 9
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Centurion
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 02:24:58 PM »
I think a trip to big vans place is in order

Maby early may?

Offline woerman

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 116
  • Cred: 22
  • Gaan groot!
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 02:37:33 PM »
I think a trip to big vans place is in order

Maby early may?

I am always ready for a trip to visit the Vans

Offline BigG

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 476
  • Cred: 38
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish on weekends to feed the kids...
  • Location: Greenstonehill, Gauteng
Re: Leeuwkloof produces again
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 02:38:54 PM »
Sounds like an awesome place, we will have to make a trip out there
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal