0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
How far is it from JHB? Maybe we need to organize a social out there?!
Hi WoermanThanks fr the report, I am glad you enjoyed the weekend as the weather was dismal. Sorry I could not spend more time with you as we had to do some work and I had to come back to Middelburg on Saturday afternoon. I belief you and Franco had a good time.Congrats with fish you have caught.Reefs and Homie you guys owe me a visit.Cheers and
Definitely on the bucket list for this year sometime... just need someone to lend me some fly gear and show me how to use it!
Hi GerhardWe had plenty rain and a bit more. It is so wet here the frogs are all sitting on the iron polls on the farm.They are fed up with rain. We had two dams broken in the kloof but luckily the big one with the trophy trout kept enough water so that they are not lost. We will be able to fix it when the flow is less before the winter. We will also add another dam at the houses before the end of the winter.See you soon. Cheers
This sounds like a road trip in the making???
You gonna coach me?
Lets not leave this at just talking and make a trip. @Reefs - Tony, you can't trust these guys so I will coach you and show you the secret spots