Author Topic: a teaser found in the deep  (Read 2470 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
a teaser found in the deep
« on: August 28, 2019, 06:32:56 PM »
We found this in the deep off Durban a while ago, any ideas as to who makes them?
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline John F

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 6563
  • Cred: 522
  • Gender: Male
  • Virtus et Honos
  • Location: Maputo - Mozambique
Re: a teaser found in the deep
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 08:29:03 AM »
Looks like the "Lightning bolt"... made in the US

https://playactionbraid.com/product/lightning-bolt/
Acecraft 660 DV
Yeld cat 19 (Sold)
Gemini 520 Crusader (Sold)

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: a teaser found in the deep
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 08:30:55 AM »
Looks like the "Lightning bolt"... made in the US

https://playactionbraid.com/product/lightning-bolt/




thanks Marcos, that is it :nail:
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline John F

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 6563
  • Cred: 522
  • Gender: Male
  • Virtus et Honos
  • Location: Maputo - Mozambique
Re: a teaser found in the deep
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 08:58:34 AM »
No problem

... well, I should probably say "sold" in the US and "made" in China :hyst:
Acecraft 660 DV
Yeld cat 19 (Sold)
Gemini 520 Crusader (Sold)

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: a teaser found in the deep
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 09:00:25 AM »
No problem

... well, I should probably say "sold" in the US and "made" in China :hyst:




 :rotfl :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal