Author Topic: diamond smash video  (Read 7865 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline deezynking

  • Ultimate Chancer
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 930
  • Cred: 15
  • Gender: Male
  • Feeesshhhhh
  • Location: durban kzn
diamond smash video
« on: February 21, 2018, 08:45:22 AM »

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: diamond smash video
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:31:06 AM »
Nice Deez!!  (clap)

Offline deezynking

  • Ultimate Chancer
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 930
  • Cred: 15
  • Gender: Male
  • Feeesshhhhh
  • Location: durban kzn
Re: diamond smash video
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 03:23:10 PM »
unfortunately not mines... :-( :-( . :cry:  but the lads hooked up nicely

Offline SAfish

  • Angler of the Month - April 2015
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 4238
  • Cred: 137
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knysna, South Africa
Re: diamond smash video
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 08:12:43 PM »
Great video.  (clap) I love it when the rod tip gets pulled flat and you know this is the start of the fun. Those Diamonds put up a good fight and I still remember the one I lost on my exage 110h rod paired with a SL30. I need to get back to that spot and get stretched again.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal