0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
even got picked up by a seagull the other day, fortunately no hook up.
Thanks for the PM visinvryheid. I don't seem to be able to reply to you direct but thanks for the info and your experiences. Your comments made a lot of sense and backs up what I have experienced with my limited knowledge of a very complex subject. Thanks once again.
Got 7 shad this morning (kept 2 before I get a chirp lol) mostly on a copper backed spoon I was trying before the copper came off. Also dropped a number close to the rocks. Things slowed with a glassed very shiny spoon so maybe it is better not to over shine spoons.
Quote from: huntley on August 13, 2017, 02:02:16 PMThanks for the PM visinvryheid. I don't seem to be able to reply to you direct but thanks for the info and your experiences. Your comments made a lot of sense and backs up what I have experienced with my limited knowledge of a very complex subject. Thanks once again.Come on Visenvryheid why not post the tips here so that we can all learn? Kind of the point of the forum?