Author Topic: onde onda  (Read 13957 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pmarklew

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 09:38:30 PM »
Can I buy them of you :-)
They work well for the Geets here at St Lucia, especially the lighthouse area

I will look for them tomorrow.

Offline sardinella

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 735
  • Cred: 24
  • Gender: Male
  • I like to spinfish
  • Location: St Lucia, KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2017, 04:08:32 AM »
 w;k

Offline pmarklew

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2017, 06:01:32 PM »
w;k
Send me a whatsapp to zero82fourfourfour020one and I'll send you a pic of the lures

Offline sardinella

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 735
  • Cred: 24
  • Gender: Male
  • I like to spinfish
  • Location: St Lucia, KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2017, 06:10:00 PM »
Whatsapp send

Offline pmarklew

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2017, 07:06:34 PM »
Whatsapp send

Sorry, gave you wrong number......0828880401

Offline sardinella

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 735
  • Cred: 24
  • Gender: Male
  • I like to spinfish
  • Location: St Lucia, KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2017, 07:40:11 PM »
Thanks for the photos

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: onde onda
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2017, 11:00:34 PM »
Ok now I'm a bit deurmekaar, more than usual :hyst:
What are these then?
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline bassbug

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 401
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: randburg gauteng
Re: onde onda
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2017, 12:53:13 AM »
the top ones are the maria viva parade swimming lures ( i had seven, lost them all when someone throw in a few flukes into them, they melted)
dont know the ones in the bottom pick, sorry

Offline Grumpy

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 194
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2017, 06:38:18 AM »
Viva Parades work like he'll. . Still got a few in tackle box. Size and colour important.

Offline Grumpy

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 194
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban KZN
Re: onde onda
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2017, 06:51:11 AM »
I am quite surprised that nobody is making their own. Silicon molds provide exquisite detail and there are some awesome  tuts and posts on this site and that "other" site detailing all the steps. It does take effort and attention to detail but in the larger scheme of things can be quite inexpensive and it may scratch a few other itches too
Two names that spring to mind are Greg Kellerman and Bennie Jordaan. Thrre are also a few othes kn Facebook.  Check out salt spinning pages etc
All you need initially is a good quality original to start with.

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: onde onda
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2017, 07:48:51 AM »
Thanx guys, now I know!
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal