Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: 3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers (Read 1655 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Vandit
Senior Member
Posts: 85
Cred: 1
Gender:
Location: Pretoria
3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers
«
on:
December 21, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
Anyone know of any 3-4 Oz weighted pencil style poppers available in ZA?
«
Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:40:36 PM by Vandit
»
Logged
FishStyx
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 3007
Cred: 51
Gender:
I fish, therefore I am.
Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: 3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers
«
Reply #1 on:
December 22, 2015, 11:32:10 AM »
I've got a few, will scratch around at home tonight to see who made them.
Logged
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal