Author Topic: 3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers  (Read 1654 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Vandit

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 85
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria
3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers
« on: December 21, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
Anyone know of any 3-4 Oz weighted pencil style poppers available in ZA?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:40:36 PM by Vandit »

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: 3-4 Oz Pencil Poppers
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 11:32:10 AM »
I've got a few, will scratch around at home tonight to see who made them.
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal