Author Topic: do I have enough flies?  (Read 17699 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »
now I know why you fly fisherman have those jackets with so many pockets

If you want some more salt water flies go have a look at what my mate is tying on face book
Rupert Harvey's Ukflies

https://www.facebook.com/Ukflies?fref=ts


I have a couple of boxes of salt water flies as well! And I am going to have to tie some for my bone fishing trip to Venezuela in december (just after 6 days in Patagonia using some of my flies on those monster trout)

Offline Rory mundy

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1762
  • Cred: 66
  • Gender: Male
  • vidalbum
  • Location: St Lucia
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2015, 08:18:49 AM »
that sounds like a trip of a life time

vidalbum

Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2015, 08:40:01 AM »
that sounds like a trip of a life time
looking forward to it - only problem is that the volcano that erupted in Chile a week ago is 120km away from where I am booked to fish in Patagonia. Hopefully things will be OK by then.


In Venezuela I am going to Los Roques - an archipelago of islands a short flight offshore from the mainland  -  bonefish heaven!!!

Offline Timothy Scriven

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 500
  • Cred: 27
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland New Zealand
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2015, 09:56:06 AM »
I don't think you do!
 :resp:

Offline David Taylor

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 234
  • Cred: 10
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greyton, Western Cape
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 09:56:49 AM »
You never have enough flies if you collection doesnt include paraRABs...


Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 10:09:23 AM »
You never have enough flies if you collection doesnt include paraRABs...


If you look carefully you will find them!

Offline E.T.

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 883
  • Cred: 87
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 11:44:48 AM »
Why so many unfilled spaces in those boxes?

Offline David Taylor

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 234
  • Cred: 10
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greyton, Western Cape
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2015, 12:11:29 PM »
You never have enough flies if you collection doesnt include paraRABs...


If you look carefully you will find them!
Oops my mistake

Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Re: do I have enough flies?
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »
Why so many unfilled spaces in those boxes?


I agree - and also why have other boxes that are totally empty?

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal