Author Topic: fishing strand with the spoon  (Read 3395 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Calvin Fourie

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Cred: 6
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
fishing strand with the spoon
« on: February 05, 2015, 08:39:08 AM »
Greetings all! I'm heading down to strand for 2 days for sport and was just wondering if I get some time off what the conditions are like for spinning there? Can I expect to catch any shad or kob?

Offline Steenie

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 748
  • Cred: 31
  • Gender: Male
  • Durban-based shore spinnerman
  • Location: Queensburgh, KZN
Re: fishing strand with the spoon
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 08:32:13 PM »
Greetings all! I'm heading down to strand for 2 days for sport and was just wondering if I get some time off what the conditions are like for spinning there? Can I expect to catch any shad or kob?

Shad and Garrick can be targeted at Blake's Beach in the Strand on spoons.

Offline travelmember

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 663
  • Cred: 49
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town Western Cape
Re: fishing strand with the spoon
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 10:11:59 PM »
What dates will you be down?

Offline Calvin Fourie

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Cred: 6
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Re: fishing strand with the spoon
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 05:40:20 AM »
6th and 7th

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal