0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Walker if I may get sidetracked for just a second, how many years have you been going to Kenton and do you guys stay Kenton or bushmans side?The reason I'm asking is, for many years my family had a house on the bushmans river, we also owned the logout pub for a brief stint as it was my fathers favourite watering hole.... You may per chance have seen a big kid on a big Sunseeker boat that was virtually 24/7 on the water
Learning big time here.I have never used Mackerel in the rivers!!!!! No wonder I am always known as the barbel king!Thanks guys!!!
Quote from: BigLes on December 10, 2014, 08:38:26 AMWalker if I may get sidetracked for just a second, how many years have you been going to Kenton and do you guys stay Kenton or bushmans side?The reason I'm asking is, for many years my family had a house on the bushmans river, we also owned the logout pub for a brief stint as it was my fathers favourite watering hole.... You may per chance have seen a big kid on a big Sunseeker boat that was virtually 24/7 on the waterBigLes, since I was born hey, so 25 years, been fishing hard for about 12-13 years though. We stay on the Kenton side, 13 Clyde Street in Merry Hill, close to the Kenton Marina on the Bushmans River, Im sure if I think back I can remember something like that!