0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
R400 per person per day is reasonable, where in the berg is this place you talking about?? because I will nor got there.
A 4 star lodge- Dinner , bed and Breakfast should not be more than R750 per head and self-catering not more than R350 per head per day .
I understand this, but how is it possible to rent a neat flat that can sleep 8 people right on the beach at Ballito for R350/night for the place and R600-R800 in peak season?This flat has everything from DSTV, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, etc, etc.Then you go to a venue in the middle of nowhere to catch wild trout in a river and the rate is R400/night/person or minimum charge of R1200/night for the cottage and it has none of the luxuries the flat right on the beach has.If this were a 5 star lodge then I would get it, but the accommodation is rustic and I just can't get myself to the point of paying R1200 per night for two people.
get a roof top tent and an engel /waeco fridge with a solar panelno trailor to drag around all folds up quick smart and often u can set up in a parking area if u wait for dark at no cost ;p
Go stay at Krissi place in Underberg area ?? Looks very nice and has everything one needs.
Quote from: CLS on August 19, 2014, 08:44:31 AMGo stay at Krissi place in Underberg area ?? Looks very nice and has everything one needs.Thanks CLS - didn't want to say anything as ET seems set on the central berg and we are quite a few hours further south. Going rate here in Underberg seems to be from R250 - R390 when I was looking at my pricing.