0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Lofty on January 17, 2014, 06:28:26 PMIs that the zenith z-claw bass lure..?Where can one buy some..? I also want to know and what size is the lure? How about posting a photo of the lure, please?
Is that the zenith z-claw bass lure..?Where can one buy some..?
howzit - apologies was out fishing today - yes its the zenith z claw - you get I think 4 sizes - the two I use are about 20grams and the other pretty much an ounce - the other 2 sizes are bigger - will post the SA contact details in a bitpoenskop - did you go out? was supposed to be in PE today - but now only coming through tomorrow - miss swartkops, the start of the whole grunter hunting thing for me - fantastic river that
Some excellent catches there Curt !! Sure you are missing those impromptu sessions with Chris on Swarries .. Seeing you hauling yr boat used to make me GREEN .Really hoping to make a comeback this year - Feb will be 3 years since last I wet a line, SACRILEGE !!!!