Author Topic: 5 days in the berg  (Read 9681 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Willie

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2033
  • Cred: 237
  • Gender: Male
  • Ultimate Novice
  • Location: Nelspruit Mpumalanga
Re: 5 days in the berg
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 07:26:18 PM »
Ziggy happy belated 60 birthday and thanks for a great report  (clap)
The worst day fishing is better than the best day at office

Gregf

  • Guest
Re: 5 days in the berg
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »
Thanks for a great report back Ziggy, including the pics.

 :+ cred: For taking the time out with the youngsters.

Also a belated  :hpybthd: 60 is a special one, glad you could spend it with the people that are special in your life.  :clwn

BTW, I'm nominating the post for post of the month.
Second this  :corrct:

I third this  :+ cred: for the great post and helping the Laaities  :hpybthd: Ballie  :hyst:

Offline Bwana

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 916
  • Cred: 206
  • Gender: Male
  • Deep Blue Addict
  • Location: Shelly Beach, KZN
Re: 5 days in the berg
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 11:24:44 AM »
Nice report Ziggy! Some good fish there, you are quite the teacher mate!!  (clap)

Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Re: 5 days in the berg
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 11:31:01 AM »
Nice report Ziggy! Some good fish there, you are quite the teacher mate!!  (clap)


easy to get good fish in a trophy dam - especially when it was fishing so well. I looked at the catch returns and saw that lots of good fish had come out in the few previous days.


In the hot conditions good fishing was only in the early morning and evening.


I decided that I would prefer the young ones to expereince good fishing, so I never landed one fish - but it was a pleasure to see the young ones catching

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal