0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
......Or maybe it is because I am scared to cross the main island in case that moerse likkewaan attacks me:D.....
Nice report back Rory. I have been getting constant report backs over the last 4 weeks of the fishing at the Italian's place, and all have been very good. My contact however knows those waters like I know GVP,so it could be the result of "local knowledge". I'm now torn between the 2 venues for this coming Sunday. Any preferences ?????
That's a place that I would really like to check out! However, I will be camping at Strydoms' with SWAMBO and a mate this weekend so fishing the Italians will have to wait. BTW Herman, you have PM on Flytalk, I have a cunning plan . . .
If you're camping this weekend, that means its going to rain for sure!! LOL! What happened to the Boskop trip?
Hi Rory, Thanks for Saturday. It was good. Atleast I know those flies will work. I want to try and hit the water on Sunday but will see what the week end holds.
Nico, About bloody time !
I see there is a social on Sat? Are you going?Homie I still owe you some topshot from my overwind last time.
Cool Homes, I owe you a beer!