0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Water was measured at 16.7c at around 1pm = Raisins
Remember you need big ones to venture into cold water so it will end up "normal"
I don't fish the Vaal without waders so the cold water does not bother me.
That river is so sif a condom would be a good idea too
Unfortunately you are too right. The state of the river is very sad.
Ok does anyone have a slightly used vaal condom they want to get rid of?
Bwwwaaahhhhaaaaa .Craig, Monster ( Nico ), Rory, Pieter, and anyone else who has the raisins I will be fishing the prison on Sunday. WK are you in ?????, or should I organise an easier ( catching wise ) venue ?
Enjoy it Herman. I will be fishing Max's spot with Frederick on Sunday.I'm not sure if you get stewpond yellowfish venues.
Uncle Herman Looks like Rory and myself will make it on Sunday for the first session of the new season. Lets hope we can lay the perfect foundation for the next 8 months.
Ok I will see if I van make it, cant promise yet...
Never question the size of my
I used to battle on the vaal until I knitted this.
Shag warm blooded afrikaaners dont need those, we use klipdrift and ys.