Author Topic: Another boring weekend!  (Read 4060 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Another boring weekend!
« on: June 28, 2013, 05:17:44 PM »
tonight and all day tomorrow - at a fly tying workshop with Gordon van der Spuy (organised by the Durban Fly Tyers) ......and then Sunday we go fishing for yellows at Nyala Pans near Richmond.....




Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Another boring weekend!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 05:20:16 PM »
Uncle Ziggs
 
We wanna se reports !! Think you are 2 report behind already ( trip to the Berg )

Offline isivuba

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1671
  • Cred: 265
  • Gender: Male
  • Work pays for the fishing trips
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Another boring weekend!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 05:26:56 PM »
Uncle Ziggs
 
We wanna se reports !! Think you are 2 report behind already ( trip to the Berg )

 :corrct: on the reports or even just a pic or two.
 
second trip in a month.........man is awesome getting old  :rck"
 
 
 

Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Re: Another boring weekend!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 05:34:31 PM »
Uncle Ziggs
 
We wanna se reports !! Think you are 2 report behind already ( trip to the Berg )


Eish! I only take a spanking from someone who is "appropriately" dressed!


as for the the berg last weekend - no big things happened, other than I bust someone fishing a trophy dam with a bass rod, and I caught about 8 stockies - Fishing time was restricted by SWAMBO who insisted that we take a few long hikes.....


I will write something about the workshop and Nyala Pans on Sunday night......and I never did report on my trip to Ireland last year, I will do that too


I am so afraid of that spanker in the pic...so I better get too it

Offline maganything

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 642
  • Cred: 68
  • Gender: Male
  • I'd rather be fishing
  • Location: Durban North
Re: Another boring weekend!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »
tonight and all day tomorrow - at a fly tying workshop with Gordon van der Spuy (organised by the Durban Fly Tyers) ......and then Sunday we go fishing for yellows at Nyala Pans near Richmond.....

ziggy are you a member of durban fly tyers? myself and my mate (flashback rob) are coming for the first time on monday...
2019 Yeld cat 17Ft with 2 x F70 yammies

Offline Ziggy

  • Grunter hunter - Ultimate photoshopper
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1672
  • Cred: 182
  • Gender: Male
  • Teeth that bite!
  • Location: Durban
Re: Another boring weekend!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 05:41:57 PM »
tonight and all day tomorrow - at a fly tying workshop with Gordon van der Spuy (organised by the Durban Fly Tyers) ......and then Sunday we go fishing for yellows at Nyala Pans near Richmond.....

ziggy are you a member of durban fly tyers? myself and my mate (flashback rob) are coming for the first time on monday...


Yes, I joined a short while ago - see you there

Gregf

  • Guest
Re: Another boring weekend!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 08:00:49 PM »
Ziggy, report on the yellows please, I am so keen on that and know the talk of that stretch of water. Tight line sir
tonight and all day tomorrow - at a fly tying workshop with Gordon van der Spuy (organised by the Durban Fly Tyers) ......and then Sunday we go fishing for yellows at Nyala Pans near Richmond.....

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal