0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Not nice !!! Try and splice a small length of Braid over it ( similar to the way you make a wind on leader ) and super glue . Should sit like Poo in a blanket .
Quote from: Lichia amia on May 07, 2013, 12:13:38 PMNot nice !!! Try and splice a small length of Braid over it ( similar to the way you make a wind on leader ) and super glue . Should sit like Poo in a blanket .I am going to hate that little blip as it goes through my fingers when casting and retrieving! Good idea and I will consider t
Well done Ziggy !Now it just need to past the fish on test.
Well, I am fishing the Umzimkulu on Sunday - so will check it out then!
Quote from: Ziggy on May 17, 2013, 11:38:29 AMWell, I am fishing the Umzimkulu on Sunday - so will check it out then! Tight lines!