Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Shore Angling
»
THE GRINDER REVOLUTION
»
Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite (Read 7889 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
2bar.boost
Senior Member
Posts: 273
Cred: 6
Gender:
Location: Cape Teown
Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite
«
on:
October 30, 2019, 09:52:15 AM »
Good day Gents
I finally got my Stradic FK, what a awesome reel yor.
I'm planning to get the Assassin FSSC Lite. Rated 2 to 4oz so I can scratch and spin with it.
Anyone have experience with this rod?
Logged
Angler21
Ultimate member
Posts: 571
Cred: 32
Location: Durban KZN
Re: Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite
«
Reply #1 on:
October 30, 2019, 02:49:51 PM »
I had one.
Loved it. Very capable of handling more than expected.
I preferred it as a scratching rod as opposed to spinning. Spinning, you could not beat the Poseidon Ultra Lite 11.6ft
Logged
2bar.boost
Senior Member
Posts: 273
Cred: 6
Gender:
Location: Cape Teown
Re: Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite
«
Reply #2 on:
October 30, 2019, 02:57:30 PM »
Logged
Allie
Senior Member
Posts: 141
Cred: 3
Gender:
Location: Bluff, Durban
Re: Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite
«
Reply #3 on:
October 30, 2019, 03:44:55 PM »
I got the original Assassin Lite (when Blue Marlin still supplied the blanks). It is more of a scratching rod. As a spinning rod it will is fine if you occasionally use it to spin but there are much more spin friendly rods on the market.
Logged
2bar.boost
Senior Member
Posts: 273
Cred: 6
Gender:
Location: Cape Teown
Re: Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite
«
Reply #4 on:
October 30, 2019, 03:54:36 PM »
Thanks Allie. Ya I'm realizing now it will be better to get a dedicated rod for each application. Will look into Angler21's suggestion and a fssc medium for heavier surf fishing
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Shore Angling
»
THE GRINDER REVOLUTION
»
Assassin Beachmaster FSSC Lite
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal