Author Topic: Beginner Advice  (Read 2819 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Adams

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban
Beginner Advice
« on: July 24, 2019, 11:38:28 PM »
Hello all.
This is my first post here (with so much of knowlege it behoves a noob like myself to read more and post less :corrct:)
I have just begun my journey into R&S lure angling and would like to know if my current setup is suitable for this type of angling.
> Loomis and Franklin waverunnerx 10ft
> Okuma Ceymar C55 reel

P. S:
I have read through the thread, Learning Experience and am using those posts  as a guide on which lures I should purchase.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 11:39:11 PM by Adams »

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Beginner Advice
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 12:32:38 PM »
Sorry... Not familiar with the kit mentioned so can't contribute... Just wanted to say a warm  :welc:  We look fwd to hearing about your experiences.
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline colin

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 752
  • Cred: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kelland , Randburg
Re: Beginner Advice
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 01:59:59 PM »
 :welc: :toppie:
My wife allows me to keep all the fishing tackle I can hide.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal